TIME CHANGE ON PHONES
Time change is quickly approaching!
2024: Spring Forward: March 10th and Fall Back: November 3rd
2025: Spring Forward: March 9th and Fall Back: November 2nd
Below are instructions on how to change the times on your phones
Click the button of the phone system you have and it will take you to the corresponding time change instructions.
Plantronics headsets deliver superior sound, style and comfort. Whether your office communications are connected to a PC, softphone, or desk phone, Plantronics has an audio solution that fits your needs. Find the perfect fit for your device.
Plantronics legendary CS family is setting a new wireless standard for desk phone communication with the CS500™ Series. The system features the lightest DECT™ headset on the market*, a streamlined design and improved performance all with the same reliability for hands-free productivity that has made the CS family a best-seller for nearly a decade. The CS540 and the CS540 Convertible are just two of the many wireless options we offer.
DESI Phone Labels
Introducing a faster way to label your phones!
Step One: Click the DESI Phone Labels ButtonDESI Phone Labels
- On the left hand side click phone labels and plastic covers and click on your phone brand. (Example: ESI)
- Once you find your phone system click on your phone model (Example: 55D)
- Once you find your model click add to cart and checkout. If you order your phone labels before 2pm PST which is 3pm MST you will get your labels the next day.
- When you checkout make sure you create an account so your information will be saved for the next time you order.
Step Two: Click the DESI Software buttonDESI Software
- If you have never used DESI software before click on: Getting Started with DESI. This will take you through step by step instructions on how to use the DESI software.
Step Three: If you have any questions click on the Contact Us buttonContact Us
BENEFITS OF SOUND MASKING TECHNOLOGY
The VoiceArrest™ Sound Masking System is measurably the most effective sound masking system available. Here are a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a result of new advanced technology.
The main two reasons facilities opt to install a sound masking system are:
- To reduce distractions for better productivity
- To improve speech privacy for better confidentiality
The VoiceArrest System does both by providing a low-level hum comparable to the gentle whoosing of an HVAC. While barely noticeable itself, the sound is effective in covering unwanted noises, whether distractions or potentially overheard conversations.
In terms of distractions, workers with this kind of acoustic treatment experience less stress, while more effectively problem solving. They also make more ergonomic adjustments to their workstations. All of this means happier, healthier, and more focused workers.